Tyrants (Resident Evil) Respect Thread

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Ok, I started with Nemesis, but decided to go ahead and just do all variants of the most common seen Boss and Mini Boss in the resident Evil Franchise. The Tyrant. This includes almost every single Tyrant Variant in the game franchise with feats and data. I hope you enjoy. Happy Halloween!

No Caption Provided

Forewarning, I am doing a over all look of the characters, and their feats from the franchises games. All feats apply from the T-001 and T-002 Tyrants to the T-103, Hypnos, and Thanatos. All feats apply from the T-001, T-002, and T-103 Tyrants apply to Nemesis, T-A.L.O.S., Ivan, T-091, and Tyrant R.

List of previous Resident Evil Respect Threads I made here.

William Birkin (Resident Evil)

Nemesis (Resident Evil)

Alexia Ashford (Resident Evil)

Jack Krauser (Resident Evil)

Queen Leech (Resident Evil)

Eveline E-001 (Resident Evil)

Lisa Trevor (Resident Evil)

Ustanak (Resident Evil)

Albert Weaker (Resident Evil)

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

No Caption Provided

Proto Tyrant T-001

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Proto_Tyrant_(T-001_Model)

Info

No Caption Provided

Wesker explains the process that led to the first Tyrant, but is was a failure for all intents and purposes.

No Caption Provided

T-001 failed in the fact it visibly was decaying, as well lost of intelligence regardless the power in the body. Stated to be comparable in power with the completed T-002. Its vitality was also touched on as it strongest aspect.

No Caption Provided

Again stated why it was considered a failure due to decaying flesh and lack of intelligence. Also stated again it had incredible vitality, and survive the attempts to burn it to nothing as per disposal regs shown.

Strength

No Caption Provided

T-001 casually slices through metal, and the control box.

Durability and Healing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-001 is put down by Rebecca's gun fire, but then fully recovers to chase her down again.

No Caption Provided

T-001 recovers after the Rebecca and Billy fight yet again to immediately chase after Wesker. Wesker himself comments that he was "disposed off" earlier. Disposal note stating throwing bodies in a furnace to which Proto Tyrant survived.

No Caption Provided

T-001 surprise Wesker who then states Tyrants has the T-Virus recovery ability. As he thought he killed it only to have it healed and back on the attack in seconds.

No Caption Provided

T-001 finally dies with enough gun fire, and stays dead. Wesker commenting the limits of the original Tyrant to what would be later versions.

No Caption Provided

T-002

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant_(T-002_Model)

Info

No Caption Provided

Consider the first true Tyrant.

No Caption Provided

This Tyrants is stated to have superior thinking to the Proto Tyrant, and even better durability.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Impales Wesker, body vest and all, and kills him.

No Caption Provided

T-002 bashes through multiple feet of solid stone and concrete to reach the surface.

No Caption Provided

Same feat in the updated game.

Durability and Healing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

002 shows the same regen all other Tyrants are known for. Being dropped from accumulating damage, only to recover and track his foes down.

No Caption Provided

002 shrugs off small arms with no damage or effect.

No Caption Provided

002 required a anti tank missile launcher to be finished off.

No Caption Provided

Mr X / T-103

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant_(T-103_Model)

Info

No Caption Provided

T-103 model of Tyrant is the peak for Umbrella. With only variants of this Tyrant model. Stated to have all the benefits of the T-002, and the advantage of posing as human for missions. It also possessed a secondary transformation for even more greater power should the Limiter be destroyed.

No Caption Provided

T-103 aka Mr X is the mass produced Tyrant for Umbrella. The main model. It has incredible stats, looks human enough, and has the ability to follow orders. Most Tyrant variants are based on T-002, or T-103.

No Caption Provided

T-103s are stated to have bullet proof coats call limitations that contain the secondary mutation. Also stated is the high regeneration that make anything less than anti tank weapons near useless to kill the T-103.

Mutations

No Caption Provided

Tyrants mutations are able to generate rock like skin, and larger combat claws. As well improved combat abilities and movement speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-103 will change into their Super Tyrant forms whenever their limiters are destroyed. Gaining slightly better stats all around, and large claw like hands on one or both arms.

Strength

No Caption Provided

T-103 one handed lifts a crash helicopter.

No Caption Provided

T-103 bashes its arm through a wall, and crushes a mans skull with one hand.

No Caption Provided

T-103 casually walks through a concrete wall.

No Caption Provided

T-103 explodes thick concrete into rubble with a claw swipe.

No Caption Provided

T-103 rips open with effort inches thick steel bars

No Caption Provided

T-103 lifts a car easy and throws it.

No Caption Provided

T-103 smashes through multiple vehicles made into a barricade. Throws a car dozens of yards with ease.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

T-078 Tyrant which is a clone of T-103 that never had a limiter coat shows strength to catch this catapult propelled air crate, stop it dead, and throw it back with a slam. Then later shows the strength to catch a large missile and hold it for a short time.

Durability and Healing

No Caption Provided

T-103 gets right back up after being put down by Claire and Leon. Utilizing its healing.

No Caption Provided

T-103 is shown to been air dropped from thousands of feet, and through a building's roof with no damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-103 tanks being crush into a concrete wall by a multi ton armored SWAT Van, and then followed by a explosive device. Temporary KOs the Tyrant but it heals and is back on the chase.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MT-103 is rocked by several mass explosions. Only for his Limiter Coat to be destroyed and come walking out of the exploding inferno mutated and ready for a fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-103 takes several shots to the face from Ada, and then falls into the smelting plants furnace. Within seconds he climbs out of the furnace.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Same feat of the T-103 shows durability to withstand a gun shot to the face, and survive the burning hot liquid metal of smelting plants furnace.

No Caption Provided

In Original game it took a Stinger Missile Launcher to kill a Super Tyrant.

No Caption Provided

In Remake game it took a M202A1 FLASH which fires 66mm M74 incendiary-loaded rockets to kill Ma Super Tyrant.

Speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-103 is shown able to run and leap super far with attacks.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ivans are the same capability and model as Mr Xs. Made to be slightly smarter to blend in human society as bodyguards, and more tactical being the only difference. showing that Mr. X Tyrants can run, and jump super far and high to chase down foes.

Limiter Coat

No Caption Provided

The Limiter Coats provide the ability to somewhat blend in with humans, bullet proof protection, and keep the second mutation of a Tyrant from happening.

No Caption Provided

The Limiter Coat stopping the hand gun fire of Leon and Claire.

No Caption Provided

Wesker states the Limiter on the T-103 Ivans makes his Samurai Edge 9mm and 12 Guage shotgun useless, leaving head shots at the only options.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant-Armored_Lethal_Organic_System

Info

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. is stated the next step in the Tyrant phase as the ultimate weapon. Mixing the biological benefits of the T Virus with military weapons and armor. All under the control of the Red Queen AI.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. is explain to be the answer to several issues Tyrants have as a B.O.W. One being the lack of control and intelligence which can be solved by computer chips over the Parasite that Nemesis had. Second being the lack of response to tanks and aircraft targets.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. is stated to be a T-103 model with added weapons, armor, and computer chips for remote capabilities for better combat performance. Also stated to have artificial cardiovascular system for greater mobility. Its armor is stated to be missile resilient, and acts as the Limiter. Armed with rockets that can wipe out tanks.

No Caption Provided

Talos proves to be very capable in its abilities over other Tyrants. Especially when it comes to the high success rates vs Tanks and Helicopters.

Mutations

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. mutates into second form once his armor is destroyed. Showing a mutation involving technology and flesh. Granting tentacle cables, and a tail like spine to cling to ceiling areas.

Durability and Healing

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. armor was stated to protect against anything Chris and Jill had for weapons.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. second form skin was too durable for small arms. Only weakness was targeting the rips and tears of exposed flesh.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. only real weakness was the exposed organ on the back that pops out when stunned.

Missile Launcher

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. shows the ability to run and gun with Missile Launcher.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. missile Launcher is able to shatter apart feet thick steel barricades in a few hits.

Tentacle Cables

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. cables are able to rip through steel plating.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. cables are fully able to draw blood, and bypass T-A.L.O.S. own second form durability with ease.

No Caption Provided

T-A.L.O.S. cables are able to generate and fire laser beams like the Red Queen uses in her defense systems. Able to cut humans in half with ease.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes! Finally what I've always needed. Wait, didn't you literally say yesterday that you were done with respect threads???

I'm pretty sure he's actually taking that bullet through his eyeball, and it's the equivalent of "Agh shit damn that stings" and then it regenerates in like two seconds anyway.

No Caption Provided

I'm more impressive by how Jill shattered that banister. Unless we assume Nemesis is just so fat that his sheer weight did it.

No Caption Provided

Add Marvel vs Capcom feats lol

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: This is amazing. I was almost thinking of doing something like this when I was reading your Sabretooth vs Nemesis thread. I'm glad you did it, because I always like your style of respect threads.

I think a series reapect thead like your MGS thread for RE would be awesome. *hint hint

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I like it, but my only gripe is that. We’re using feats that the Nemesis itself hasn’t done. I understand he’s a Tyrant, but he didn’t fall into bat of Lava and survive so how can we say that’s apart of his durability???

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@stormphoenix: because of two things.

Same model as the T-103. He is a Mr X combine with the parasite.

He is stated more powerful than any of those tyrants before him.

He has comparable feats anyway. Huge explosions while set on fire from fuel sources never damage him. Industrial acid poured on him several times in a row barely slows him down.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it, but my only gripe is that. We’re using feats that the Nemesis itself hasn’t done. I understand he’s a Tyrant, but he didn’t fall into bat of Lava and survive so how can we say that’s apart of his durability???

Nemesis is literally just taking a Mr. X and putting the parasite for intelligence inside of it. Nemesis has the same body as Mr. X, he's simply smarter. That's what this scan is explaining. It says the parasite by itself is completely useless and all it does is enhance intelligence.

No Caption Provided

@stormphoenix: because of two things.

Same model as the T-103. He is a Mr X combine with the parasite.

He is stated more powerful than any of those tyrants before him.

He has comparable feats anyway. Huge explosions while set on fire from fuel sources never damage him. Industrial acid poured on him several times in a row barely slows him down.

That pool Nemesis was dumped into at the end of the game was actually BOW disposal acid. It was acid literally created to destroy BOWs, and it did not destroy Nemesis.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @the_hajduk:

-To both users: Well Yeah, I got that part of Mr. X having a lack for a better term smart parasite LOL. I was just completely making them there own entity. (If that makes sense) The Tyrant Claire and Leon fought has its own durability and Nemesis has his own. That’s what I was doing, but your right.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @the_hajduk:

I was just completely making them there own entity. (If that makes sense) The Tyrant Claire and Leon fought has its own durability and Nemesis has his own.

Why? Its like me posting several dozen respect threads of a T-800 from movie one from movie two. Pointless. its the same model with same stats and abilities.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's remember that Jill kicked this creature's ass with a handgun in a tubetop and a miniskirt.

You want STARS? I'll give you STARS.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batmanprep

Very nice

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Its a capcom game of the series. You also gave me feats from ORC. Like this to add lol.

No Caption Provided

You complain it is non canon but gave me feats from it anyway.

Anyway, Dark Chronicles is also non canon, as is any of the first person shooters since they contradict the original game in many ways, but no one is complaining about that either for feats. Im just using Capcom in series game feats lol.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm fine with using ORC because honestly the Tyrants need those feats. But I know its non canon status is going to come up on the forum. What do we do?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm fine with using ORC because honestly the Tyrants need those feats. But I know its non canon status is going to come up on the forum. What do we do?

Nothing. Was the game official Capcom? Yes. Did Capcom make a statement what is canon and not in interviews? Nope. Just state your using official series feats.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Hajduk
Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice. Good to see ol' Nemmy getting some love. Bastard was an integral part of my childhood and scary as all hell.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@sirfizzwhizz: I really need to Play RE 3 then. Did that happen in the game?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: No. That happen in the spin off Operation Raccoon City.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Operation Raccon was a good game kinda, but it was very contradictory to the original games.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Operation Raccon was a good game kinda, but it was very contradictory to the original games.

So is Umbrella Chronicles and Dark Chronicles. Same for remastered RE1 game.

The canon of RE game franchise is looser than a vegas whore :/

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@tparks: @the_hajduk: I went ahead and added the Damnation feats for Mr Xs.

Actually, give me over night, I am making a separate thread for Mr Xs. Be easier to keep track of feats.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice. Any chance you'll add the feat of him catching the RPG in mid flight and throwing it back at Leon? Or his fight against lickers, then holding back the tank?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Probably. I need to break down which Tyrants are T-103s and which are not too.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy Crap

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: FizzWhizz your making me mad and extremely JELLY.

How dare you know more than me. -_-.

Side Note: I really liked the Wesker thread now put him up against some H2H people.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By Oscuro

Good stuff. Always loved matching up my favorite characters against the tyrant. Then I came here and realized I wasn't the only one lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: First of all, nice collection of all the feats for every single Tyrant out there.

I would maybe though split the T-103 section and put the feats from the Damnation version separate.

After all it is not only physically different, most obvious being the simple height, but the wiki itself lists them as "Unidentified series"(would also explain the drastic change in performance)

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TourneyMaster

@rac95 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: First of all, nice collection of all the feats for every single Tyrant out there.

I would maybe though split the T-103 section and put the feats from the Damnation version separate.

After all it is not only physically different, most obvious being the simple height, but the wiki itself lists them as "Unidentified series"(would also explain the drastic change in performance)

Meh the feats change with new RE2 game two a bit. But that account is old and cannot edit it now anyway. Thanks for the praise anyway.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr X Updated and I took out Nemesis. Nemesis will get his own respect thread by himself soon.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice RT.

superman_fam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers