Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steampg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Attached Images

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz at the insecure know it alls who decided to feel better about themselves by acting like he was a dwarf with a maxed out frame.

he's 5'6 and average height in russia is 5'9. oh noez, how will he cope?

in after he doubled his leg and arm size in under 2 years while keeping his waist the same on his maxed out frame.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time To Re-Schedule

lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightsout50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he looks sick, he's def got a good future ahead of him if he stays heathy

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    his shoulder have a jay/rhul-esque quality -
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by steampg View Post
    Those shoulders... and those nipples...

Hope he doesn't pull a trey and makes something out of his physique.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by titomuheedo View Post
    Hope he doesn't pull a trey and makes something out of his physique.
    He's already made something of his physique. Unlike Trey who had potential Aleksey's already progressed from the "he has potential" stage and is steadily improving from year to year.

I bet we'll see Aleksey in the States next year tearing **** up.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and those nipples...
    Damnit i get the same problem ><. As my chest grows my nipples stretch too.. they arent cookie sized like this yet but if it keeps up they will be. is there any way of stopping it?
    "Bodybuilding is not about how much muscle you can pack on your frame, but rather how you pack muscle on your frame." - IBey777

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vinex View Post
    Damnit i get the same problem ><. As my chest grows my nipples stretch too.. they arent cookie sized like this yet but if it keeps up they will be. is there any way of stopping it?
    Grow epic amounts of hair over them.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time To Re-Schedule

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Grow epic amounts of hair over them.
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    ROFL im fukced
    "Bodybuilding is not about how much muscle you can pack on your frame, but rather how you pack muscle on your frame." - IBey777

cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjkravatz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem when i bulk, but when i cut everything down it gets better
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC)
    MANLET4LYFFEEE

Originally Posted by cjkravatz View Post
    I have the same problem when i bulk, but when i cut everything down it gets better
    Yeah? so they actually do shrink?

titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    He's already made something of his physique. Unlike Trey who had potential Aleksey's already progressed from the "he has potential" stage and is steadily improving from year to year.

I bet we'll see Aleksey in the States next year tearing **** up.
    I hope so, i think alexey has a bright future in the sport. Keep our finger's crossed. Off topic... Anyone watched trey's videos? ive never seen a grown man that not even 30 yet lie about his age so many times! lol One year he's 22 2 year's later hes 22 1 year later hes 24 lmao its so funny to watch.

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope so, i think alexey has a bright future in the sport. Keep our finger's crossed. Off topic... Anyone watched trey's videos? ive never seen a grown man that not even 30 yet lie about his age so many times! lol One year he's 22 2 year's later hes 22 1 year later hes 24 lmao its so funny to watch.
    I'm gonna ask the obvious question here.
    Were the videos perhaps from different years? (Non-sequentially watched?)

Originally Posted by cbezz View Post
    I'm gonna ask the obvious question here.
    Were the videos perhaps from different years? (Non-sequentially watched?)
    The title of the video, and said by the interveiwer, states the year in each vid.

Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by crazycharlie909 View Post
    Sooooo..... its been like 2 years since the original post....... is this guy even a pro yet? He's definately not rattling any cages in the IFBB if he is.

This guy was pretty much at his potential when this thread started. He had clearly run a few cycles and he had a great physique to show for it, but at 4' 2", he really doesn't have much frame left to work with.

/thread.

Not much more frame to work with you say huh? nice prediction nostradamus

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A pattern in the chaos.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give him his pro card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111 11

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Thats one meal!?"-is what she is thinking.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah he should def have his pro card, kids an animal

myostatin deficient maybe?

Originally Posted by BlackNumero View Post
    "Thats one meal!?"-is what she is thinking.
    Nah she's thinking "not this **** again!"
    A pattern in the chaos.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think she was competing herself we saw some pictures before so she would still like it.

Alexey has pro size for sure. Its all about getting tighter from back and finding the right formula. I mean he can do damage already if he has the conditioning down
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's what i'm thinking when I see comments like this:

Originally Posted by Anubis18 View Post
    myostatin deficient maybe?
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aleksey is apparently married, at age 23. The kid doesn't **** around.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haven't seen this before,he looks sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLLcJpdL5ik

built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) built656 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there is no way he will live pass 23.....they are crazy

Originally Posted by Banana- View Post
    (translated online from russian article)
    Eighteen-year Alexey Lesukov in April won immediately several titles at competitions in bodybuilding in St. Petersburg and Murmansk. The discovery season - as was named by the Apatitys youth in the championships of the Northwest.

Will power plus character

In childhood Lesha was the usual boy: he went to the pool, studied to play on a piano. This occupation did not greatly please him, but he did not want to argue with his mom. Until a certain time.

In 13 years Lesha looked at itself in a mirror and decided that his body was suitable for development by bodybuilding. He read the necessary books and also began to go to an exercise room. Here genetics also proved useful.

- Mom was against it, - described Lesha, - even forbade it. It was necessary to go quietly to a gym, on money that the school gave out for eating.

- Who trained you?

- No one. I myself developed routines of exercises. First by myself, later a friend joined me. And in 11th class I began to prepare to attend the Academy named Lesgafta.

In the past year Alexey has gone to St. Petersburg and, certainly, at once began to work out at the nearest sports hall. Here he was noticed also by the future trainer.

The first among young men

The trainer of club "Diamond" Andrey Prokofiev (the holder of many high titles in bodybuilding) for a time observed Lesha, and then offered his services.

So the first-year student of the academy (in the future - the trainer-teacher on bodybuilding) began to combine study with daily two-hour training. It was difficult, admitted Lesha.

But Alexey was ready to April to to do the first "output on a stage". In one month he became the absolute champion among young men in the championship of the Northwest, the absolute champion of Russia in the Cup of Eastern Europe, has achieved the first place among young men and men in the championship of St. Petersburg, took the lead among young men at Murmansk competitions. For this he has received cups, medals and a rank of the Master of Sports.

The Master of Sports does not drink, does not smoke, is good himself, in general - the enviable groom.

Impact on a beautiful organism

But, as was found out, the success is given to bodybuilders not easily. Competitions are preceded with two months of rigid preparation: physical activities and special low-carbohydrate diet. One week prior to performance in a diet of sportsmen there is only fiber and not any salt! And for two days - loading by carbohydrates. Such impact on an organism is necessary, as Alexey has explained, for an increase in the muscles, indeed in bodybuilding what they evaluate.

Before competition the sportsmen get weighed, then "paint" on the skin a special cream to give to the body a bronze shade and shine. It makes the relief of muscles more visible.

On a stage bodybuilders assume some obligatory poses ? the judges evaluate the various groups of muscles, the proportions of the body. Followed is the free program - movement under music. In conclusion - one minute posedown. To this moment the sportsmen do not know the results.

Now Alexey has a rest, and will start to prepare for following competitions in the autumn. Quite probably, there in Apatitys there will be a champion of Europe.

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong post size to quote size ratio.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by built656 View Post
    there is no way he will live pass 23.....they are crazy
    Thats funny because he's 23 already. So what you're saying is you think he's going to drop dead within a year...

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today.