AMD FX 8300

Hello, 

As this will be my first ever PC! I am wanting to buy a pc of my friend and this is the processor they have. Yes i know its not the best but as i am a student and will only be googling for information and accessing google classroom i am wanting to see if its any good?

many thanks

What do you mean by good? Its a low end cpu from like 5 years ago. 

It will play most games ok these day, but your not gonna have the best experience, and it will struggly to hit 60fps in some new games. 

It will play older games fine, but basically everything will to.

Whats your total budget? It wouldn't pay too much for it.

How much are you paying for it? If it's only for schoolwork/browsing it's more than fine.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Im paying £280 for the PC do you want the specs? 

1 minute ago, tiaJUSTtia said:

Im paying £280 for the PC do you want the specs? 

sure, IDk what prices are in your area, but thats probably a ok price then.

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What do you mean by good? Its a low end cpu from like 5 years ago. 

It will play most games ok these day, but your not gonna have the best experience, and it will struggly to hit 60fps in some new games. 

It will play older games fine, but basically everything will to.

Whats your total budget? It wouldn't pay too much for it.

I am not going to play games on it £280 is for the whole pc and i would be more then happy to give you the specs! My budget is £300 for now but then i will save up to get a better cpu

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

sure, IDk what prices are in your area, but thats probably a ok price 

7016A674-B0E2-40E5-8476-7AB9D2B9F55B.png

Just now, tiaJUSTtia said:

I am not going to play games on it £280 is for the whole pc and i would be more then happy to give you the specs! My budget is £300 for now but then i will save up to get a better cpu

what are you using the pc for then?

You can't really upgrade that cpu alone, Your would need to swap the full platform.

FOr that price, you can probalby get something like a 2-4th gen i5 buiness desktop, and those would be much faster.

Just now, tiaJUSTtia said:

Id try to get a used buiness desktop, should be cheaper and faster.

22 hours ago, tiaJUSTtia said:

Don't buy it that's a terrible motherboard for a 8 core fx cpu. The system will thermal throttle and U will think it is slow. U should try to get a better deal on a different pc

23 minutes ago, HD1 star wars said:

Don't buy it that's a terrible motherboard for a 8 core fx cpu. The system will thermal throttle and U will think it is slow. U should try to get a better deal on a different pc

The FX-8300 was the lowest wattage chip available before AMD released the E series chips. 

I had one. Was run on M5A78L-M LX Plus. Even ran Liquid Nitrogen and did the impossible 2.0v. 

So if this kid just runs the cpu stock, the 4+1 is actually adequet. Runs super low voltage and frequency. Won't even have a heat issue.

Please don't spread mis-information. It would be better to have mentioned not adequate for overclocking, but that's probably not the intentions here.

Here's that LN2 and 4+1 Proof you needed that you didn't ask for. :P

1373833.png.0cf9a14976b360d1bd06930b5d872c45.png

1371558.jpg.396697f7b992ab81c6c25895a0c3d169.jpg

21 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The FX-8300 was the lowest wattage chip available before AMD released the E series chips. 

I had one. Was run on M5A78L-M LX Plus. Even ran Liquid Nitrogen and did the impossible 2.0v. 

So if this kid just runs the cpu stock, the 4+1 is actually adequet. Runs super low voltage and frequency. Won't even have a heat issue.

Please don't spread mis-information. It would be better to have mentioned not adequate for overclocking, but that's probably not the intentions here.

1373833.png.0cf9a14976b360d1bd06930b5d872c45.png

1371558.jpg.396697f7b992ab81c6c25895a0c3d169.jpg

But did u run all core test with the cpu at 7.6ghz probably not because u know that will blow up the board. Their is no point in buying a fx system with a garbage motherboard, haven't you seen what happens when you do this it causes the cpu to throttle, games uses more than 8 threads nowadays and if that cpu gets maxed out on that board its going to throttle Also speaking of bad information I see a lot of threads of people who paired a garbage motherboard with a 8 core fx cpu and then calling the CPU shit, when actually it;s their board causing all the problems. Also the asrock motherboard has a 3 phase vrm not 4 and this board doesn't even have usb 3 or sata 3. The kid is better of investing into a better intel or amd system or if he wants to go fx invest in a good motherboard.

Ps their are a lot of boards with a 125 watt tdp for the fx 8350 and a lot of them probably have throttling issues 

21 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Ugh...this AsRock N68-GS FX is quite a bit worse maybe...

Given that is uses an nVidia GeForce 7025 chipset?! This is like socket AM2 days board, not even AM2+ like the 760G chipset.

This AsRock board seems to be just a 3-phase VRM....VRM info just says 3-phase ... nothing about it being a 2+1 or 3+1 .... cold be just a straight up 3+0.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

44 minutes ago, -rascal- said:

Given that is uses an nVidia GeForce 7025 chipset?! This is like socket AM2 days board, not even AM2+ like the 760G chipset.

This AsRock board seems to be just a 3-phase VRM....VRM info just says 3-phase ... nothing about it being a 2+1 or 3+1 .... cold be just a straight up 3+0.

strangely enough that board supports phenom and fx processors

2 hours ago, HD1 star wars said:

But did u run all core test with the cpu at 7.6ghz probably not because u know that will blow up the board. Their is no point in buying a fx system with a garbage motherboard, haven't you seen what happens when you do this it causes the cpu to throttle, games uses more than 8 threads nowadays and if that cpu gets maxed out on that board its going to throttle Also speaking of bad information I see a lot of threads of people who paired a garbage motherboard with a 8 core fx cpu and then calling the CPU shit, when actually it;s their board causing all the problems. Also the asrock motherboard has a 3 phase vrm not 4 and this board doesn't even have usb 3 or sata 3. The kid is better of investing into a better intel or amd system or if he wants to go fx invest in a good motherboard.

Ps their are a lot of boards with a 125 watt tdp for the fx 8350 and a lot of them probably have throttling issues 

Yea, even on my Formula-Z I shut cores down. That's what overclocking is about. 

But again, because obviously you missed it..... The 4+1 will be suitable for a stock FX-8300. 

Here's why

Low power P states 

#1: 2900 MHz, 1.0625V
#2: 2400 MHz, 0.9875V
#3: 1900 MHz, 0.9125V
#4: 1400 MHz, 0.825V

Boosted P states [1]

#1: 4200 MHz, 1.375V (A single core... just like Ryzen!! - But an actual P-state not governed by temps)
#2: 3600 MHz, 1.2125V (2 or more cores, not necessarily all 8, work load dependent.)

OP will be fine. He just wants a PC for school work and maybe light gaming. This setup is pretty cheap for a complete system. 

2 hours ago, -rascal- said:

See above. The board I LN'ed was a 780G..... Black cpu socket AM3+ support. I know this hardware very well.

The list of chips I've overclocked from the FX Line up (And daily use also) + some of them soldered de-lidded.

FX-4100 (de-lidded)

FX-4170

FX-4300 (de-lidded)

FX-4350

FX-6300 (de-lidded

FX-8300 (de-lidded)

FX-8320 (de-lidded)

FX-8350 

FX-9590 x2 (de-lidded)

Very well aware of power requirements of FX processors. 

OP will be fine. You can view the P-states above your quote there. The FX-8300 is a very low leaker and is not the power hog people make FX out to be.

42 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Yea, even on my Formula-Z I shut cores down. That's what overclocking is about. 

But again, because obviously you missed it..... The 4+1 will be suitable for a stock FX-8300. 

Here's why

Low power P states 

#1: 2900 MHz, 1.0625V
#2: 2400 MHz, 0.9875V
#3: 1900 MHz, 0.9125V
#4: 1400 MHz, 0.825V

Boosted P states [1]

#1: 4200 MHz, 1.375V (A single core... just like Ryzen!! - But an actual P-state not governed by temps)
#2: 3600 MHz, 1.2125V (2 or more cores, not necessarily all 8, work load dependent.)

OP will be fine. He just wants a PC for school work and maybe light gaming. This setup is pretty cheap for a complete system. 

See above. The board I LN'ed was a 780G..... Black cpu socket AM3+ support. I know this hardware very well.

The list of chips I've overclocked from the FX Line up (And daily use also) + some of them soldered de-lidded.

FX-4100 (de-lidded)

FX-4170

FX-4300 (de-lidded)

FX-4350

FX-6300 (de-lidded

FX-8300 (de-lidded)

FX-8320 (de-lidded)

FX-8350 

FX-9590 x2 (de-lidded)

Very well aware of power requirements of FX processors. 

OP will be fine. You can view the P-states above your quote there. The FX-8300 is a very low leaker and is not the power hog people make FX out to be.

I understand what your saying but I am just saying to be on the safe side he should try to get better board expressly if he tries to overclock. I don't really like that board since i personally wouldn't trust it plus it doesn't have usb 3 and sata 3, so he will notice that one. it's the op's choice if he want's the pc or not but i would personally hope he can find a better deal with at least a better board. Also how did de-liding those fx processors work out for you. Did the cpu actually get cooler since i heard the paste on those cpus are pretty decent

Just now, HD1 star wars said:

I understand what your saying but I am just saying to be on the safe side he should try to get better board expressly if he tries to overclock. I don't really like that board since i personally wouldn't trust it plus it doesn't have usb 3 and sata 3, so he will notice that one. it's the op's choice if he want's the pc or not but i would personally hope he can find a better deal with at least a better board. Also how did de-liding those fx processors work out for you. Did the cpu actually get cooler since i heard the paste on those cpus are pretty decent

Oh I totally agree it's slow dated hardware. But he's getting an entire rig for some 280us dollars (roughly I think>?) and that's not entirely a bad deal.

It's used, so we can only trust the aged reliability.... but I couldn't build him a complete system on 300us $$ with anything more than what he's thinking of buying.

The money could be spent better on newer hardware, but perhaps saving money won't be so easy within some given time schedule.

3 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Oh I totally agree it's slow dated hardware. But he's getting an entire rig for some 280us dollars (roughly I think>?) and that's not entirely a bad deal.

It's used, so we can only trust the aged reliability.... but I couldn't build him a complete system on 300us $$ with anything more than what he's thinking of buying.

The money could be spent better on newer hardware, but perhaps saving money won't be so easy within some given time schedule.

i personally like FX cpus but my problem is that people who buy the 8 core versions with cheap motherboards always come back complaining about how the average fps is bad or that they are stuttering. A lot of the times it's the board vrm's that are causing the cpu to throttle and they will blame the cpu and call it bad. So if the op decides to buy that pc JUST DON'T OVERCLOCK THE CPU. Your right in saying the 8300 is more power efficient but if he overclock's that board just can;t handle the power since it has weak vrm's

2 hours ago, HD1 star wars said:

i personally like FX cpus but my problem is that people who buy the 8 core versions with cheap motherboards always come back complaining about how the average fps is bad or that they are stuttering. A lot of the times it's the board vrm's that are causing the cpu to throttle and they will blame the cpu and call it bad. So if the op decides to buy that pc JUST DON'T OVERCLOCK THE CPU. Your right in saying the 8300 is more power efficient but if he overclock's that board just can;t handle the power since it has weak vrm's

The FX IPC is actually lower than the Phenom II processors, Being a 1090T did the same work as an FX-8350 on multi core and faster on per core. 

FX was an 8ghz pipe dream come true. I didn't do the LN2 on my good expensive board. It's my hobby, not my job. Derbauer, that's his job. A lot of them guys get free hardware from multiple manufacturers so they can really hit way better scores than me cause I'm not willing to throw out hundreds of dollars when I know I can play on a 50$ board and not regret breaking it.

That's my intro line to pick up new guys that want to play around with sub zero chilling. 1st rule, practice on low end cheap ass hardware. You'll still have a blast :)

It's fine for a office PC but not sure about the board... 😅 

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

• 3 weeks later...