Sponsored

My Ford Touch - Wallpaper

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone else had a go at changing the wallpaper yet? Just had a go myself, grabbed a random picture off the web - so easy to do...thought I would throw it into a new thread in case people want to share some images? I have a mate who is pretty handy with photoshop so I might put up some images as and when they are made. I know there is another thread going on but I like to have a UK one :)

Needs to be 800x384 in resolution, no more than 1.5mb and .jpg .gif .png or .bmp save it to a usb / sd card, and then go through the settings menu - easy :)
IMG_4356.jpg
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone else had a go at changing the wallpaper yet? Just had a go myself, grabbed a random picture off the web - so easy to do...thought I would throw it into a new thread in case people want to share some images? I have a mate who is pretty handy with photoshop so I might put up some images as and when they are made. I know there is another thread going on but I like to have a UK one :)

Needs to be 800x384 in resolution, no more than 1.5mb and .jpg .gif .png or .bmp save it to a usb / sd card, and then go through the settings menu - easy :)
Might have a go at whipping something up and distinguishing the quarters of the sync system (Top L->R) being like:
Telephone | Globe
Music | Weather
Just gotta find a way to represent all 4 in a neat and collective method...

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Might have a go at whipping something up and distinguishing the quarters of the sync system (Top L->R) being like:
Telephone | Globe
Music | Weather
Just gotta find a way to represent all 4 in a neat and collective method...
Like this?
MustangLogoQuad.png

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Like this?
Something like that, but something more unified or that flows a little better between sections, i'll probably spend forever tweaking and messing around with it when mine comes.

JB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback
Question: the "crosshairs" that separate the four sections, are they part of the wallpaper or does the system put them on top of it?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Question: the "crosshairs" that separate the four sections, are they part of the wallpaper or does the system put them on top of it?
I believe they're part of the system (Which means that once i've had a play around I should be able to make them look like they're 'Glowing' which could be quite something.

Reactions: JB

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone updated sync yet?
I did as soon as I got car, so don't know if any better then old software.

Sponsored

JB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback
I believe they're part of the system (Which means that once i've had a play around I should be able to make them look like they're 'Glowing' which could be quite something.
I thought it might but that's a bummer. I quite like Slowhand's wallpaper with the white pony on a honeycomb background, but it looks like once you upload it, the pony becomes crucified :(

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I thought it might but that's a bummer. I quite like Slowhand's wallpaper with the white pony on a honeycomb background, but it looks like once you upload it, the pony becomes crucified :(
Yeah, pretty sure it does, if you're a bit on the clever side, you can 'blend' the lines in with the Pony (Make the pony the same colour as the lines).

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Anyone updated sync yet?
I did as soon as I got car, so don't know if any better then old software.
Yup did mine straight away too, think it added some apple compatability stuff. Doesn't read text messages from iPhone though, it does from a Windows phone though (Microsoft, no surprises there)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yup did mine straight away too, think it added some apple compatability stuff. Doesn't read text messages from iPhone though, it does from a Windows phone though (Microsoft, no surprises there)
Does it read android though? :lol: