Fixing Cracked Case on my White Macbook?

My Macbook is 30 months old (Macbook 4,1). Will Apple still fix my cracked case on my white macbook? I don't have warranty on it.

Thanks.

[Pics Attached]

post-234729-0-82237100-1297630149.jpg

post-234729-0-17026800-1297630163.jpg

post-234729-0-10478000-1297630173.jpg

I don't think they will, as it's just cosmetic wear and tear - doesn't affect how the device works. No harm in asking though - you'd just need them to replace the upper case, but I don't think they supply it without the keyboard and touch-pad, so it could prove to be costly.

This kind of fault is a common problem with that range of Mac, it probably happens to every single one.

They were replacing the top case free of charge for this type of damage. Not sure if they still are though.

Best thing to do is ring you nearest apple store or apple service provider they will be able to tell you if it is still covered.

I've had my palm rest crack almost every 4-5 months since I've had it, damn annoying, I honestly thought the 2nd time they would have fixed it, mine is cracked at the moment, I've got a bit of tape holding the snapped bit off till I can be bothered to go get it replaced again.

I can't say why it keeps happening, people tell me it is because I am too hard with it, but after it happened the first time I am always careful to do it softly and these days barely close it at all.