Stuka Ju-87 B-2 Cockpit Partiton wall.

• Technical Moderator
19 hours ago, Chomusuke1 said:

Did you fail to see this page in the book? (Page 20):

Some mornings people fail to see the nose on their face.  ;)

Thanks for added source.

15 hours ago, Chomusuke1 said:

Did you fail to see this page in the book? (Page 20):

LL7Axy1.jpg?1

Yep, though in my defense my focus at the time was on the pictures to find ones showing B-2s with the armor plate. :D

As of now, I think this picture I posted is still the best source for dimensions.

Spoiler

Junkers-Ju-87B-Stuka-salvaged-ebay-01.jp

Currently trying to see if I can find the document for the Umrüstbausatz, but the only remotely official document online regarding conversions was the "Umbau-Anleitung" for converting a Ju 88A-1 to A-12 (at least a Junkers product:dntknw:), but that appears to be more of a rework ("Umbau") resulting in a full subdesignation change, and not a re-equipment ("Umrüst") which would have added the "U" to the exisiting subdesignation. There are also the Rüstsatz (singular)/Rüstsätze (plural), which appear to generally be in "Teil 12G" - Section 12G in Luftwaffe aircraft handbooks, but those are usually dealing with armament refits "R", not equipment refits "U".

Doesn't help that Junkers is now producing water-heaters, so almost all search results for "Junkers Umrüstanleitung" or "Junkers Umrüstung" are for these water-heaters. In fact, other than the Ju 88 "Umbauanleitung", I have yet to come across ANY official "Umrüstbausatz" document, regardless of aircraft.

Best regards,

Phil

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator

We are good with data now.

Thanks all!